Skip to content
- Work with the constituted Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) to comply with the Sexual Harassment of women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act for PAN India operation of the organisations.
- Serve as the non-employee member on the Internal Complaints Committee. Review of pre-existing policies concerning sexual harassment.
- Structuring of ICCs and advisory services on constitution requirements as per law. Publication of contact details of the Consultant as the ICC member on the intranet, notice board etc.
- Responding to all telephonic and email queries/complaints of employees to the external consultant and advising the company accordingly.
- Responding to all queries of Senior Management, HR, Legal and other ICC members as and when raised, with timely advice. Attendance on quarterly ICC meetings.