HR & EMPLOYMENT LAW MASTER CLASS SERIES 2018
|JURISDICTION: INDIA DATE OF MASTERCLASS: Friday, 5th October 2018, 11 am to 2 pm (followed by lunch) TRAINING VENUE: Gurgaon @ V Club, Near Tatvam Villas, Sector 48, Gurugram||THE SECTION 377 JUDGMENT & ITS IMPACT ON DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION FOR WORKPLACES|
The Trainer will analyse the observations of the Supreme Court and the impact they have for the workplace on:
- Termination and Employment
- Marriage and Spousal Benefits
- Documentation & Records
- Dress Codes and Gender Based Stereotypes
- Sexual Harassment at Workplace Policies
- Medical Leave Policies
- Necessity &Applicability for Compliance
Key questions answered will be:
- What policies need to be in place in your workplace to comply with evolving law on inclusion and diversity?
- Which are areas of significant risk to watch out for?
- Is a specific LGBTQ+ policy necessary for a better compliant workplace?
Reserve Seats at townscript.
Every MasterClass is limited to 15 people and hence you are advised to book early.