Practice Head- South India
- A lawyer by profession and vocation and an alumnus of the prestigious ILS Law College, Pune.
- Holder of a Masters in Law in International Human Rights and Development Law from the University of Warwick, United Kingdom. She was awarded a scholarship and a full tuition waiver by the University.
- Has advised on 450+ POSH cases since the Act came into effect.
- Shibi is also a qualified TA counsellor and an advocate who is passionate about adding value and transforming the business and social lives of our clients.
- She has worked on both research and data collection projects on the implementation and efficacy of workplace sexual harassment (prevention, prohibition and redressal) and maternity benefits laws in India for the ILO, UN Women and the VV Giri National Labour Institute.
- Guest faculty at the MGR Janaki College of Arts & Science for Women, Chennai.
Shivakami can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org